2. Children Under the Age of 18
The Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information through the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the Service. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. What Information CTI Collects
We collect the following information about users of our Service:
• From users of our e-mails, we collect email address and zip code. You can always decline to provide this information to us—it is your choice, and you are under no obligation to provide personal information to us. However, if you decide not to provide such information, then you will not be able to receive our mailings.
• From all Site visitors, we aggregate anonymized IP addresses,
page clicks, page impressions, and date and time of the aforementioned, via
Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google Analytics anonymizes your
browsing information, read their help page.
4. How CTI Uses Your Information
CTI uses the information that you provide or that CTI collects about you, including your personal information:
• To contact you about issues that we believe would be of interest to you
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us determine who your members of Congress are and respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our Site and content
• To notify you about changes in the Service
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose personal information that you provide unless compelled by law or court order. Otherwise, we will not sell, license, or intentionally disclose your personal information to third parties.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate a law or court order.
We apply security measures that we believe are reasonable and appropriate that are designed to protect your personal information that is under our control from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we work to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Service.
8. Consent to Transfer
The Service is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Service or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.